Birnbaum is the most respected and well-known name in Disney guides–and the only official guide. This updated edition of Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World Resort For Kids takes younger readers through Disney’s biggest resort from the peer’s eye of a child.
What to look for in 2016:
• Help plan a trip to Walt Disney World, with detailed descriptions of theme park shows and attractions, maps, photos, and more.
• Join Ana, Elsa and Olaf for a Frozen adventure in a brand-new Epcot attraction!
• Experience new theme park shows and attractions, including the Magic Kingdom’s popular new parades: Festival of Fantasy and Move It! Shake it! Dance and Play It!
• Decide which attractions belong on every kid’s “can’t miss list.”
• Use the Force and become a junior Jedi knight at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
• Get advice from young Disney experts — kids like you! The book is filled with kid-written tips and attraction reviews.
• Go on a happy hunt for “hidden Mickeys” in every Walt Disney World theme park
• Reader scan share thoughts and advice about all things Disney World by completing a “Reade rReview” survey after a WDW trip.
• Preserve magical memories in a special scrapbook section.
• Meet favorite Disney characters and collect autographs from Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and all the gang.