Birnbaum is the most respected and well-known name in Disney guides–and the only official guide. This updated edition of Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World Resort takes readers through Disney’s biggest resort with ease and flair and includes the most accurate, current information on prices and attractions.
What’s new in 2016:
• The brand-new Frozen attraction, scheduled to burst onto the Epcot scene in 2016,whisks guests on a chilly trip to meet Anna, Elsa, and Olaf.
• Our coverage of Disney’s Hollywood Studios includes the inside scoop on plans for new Star Wars-themed additions and other shows and attractions.
• Experience new shows and attractions, including the Magic Kingdom’s popular new parades:Festival of Fantasy and Move It! Shake it! Dance and Play It!
• Fastpass+is Walt Disney World’s advance reservation system for theme park shows and attractions. We offer tips and strategies for making the most of this free service.
• Downtown Disney has morphed into Disney Springs, a bustling waterside enclave teeming with new dining, shopping, and recreational activities.
• Our newly-expanded dining chapter details each and every restaurant, and includes menu updates, a “best of wow restaurant roundup”, and specialized indexes.
• The 2016 Guide has more photos than ever, including brand-new photo hunts for each of the World’s four theme parks. Can you find them all?
• Baffled by WDW’s magic band? Don’t be! We give the scoop on maximizing the potential of the band.
• A wave of new entertainment has hit World Showcase: we’ll tell you where to see new acts featuring lumberjacks, Celtic folk musicians, and flag wavers.
• Disney’s Polynesian Village resort has been renewed and revitalized, thanks Disney Vacation Club.
• Checkout our bonus chapter featuring “Land and Sea vacation” planning advice, perfect for pairing a Disney Cruise with a visit to Walt Disney World.